Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Sempre musical

Moonshine
(Kula Shaker)

Long lonely moonshine, cast your gaze upon the ground
So lost in my mind, lost in blue light all around

And I feel so unsure all the way
You and me at the end of the day

And my love, it feels like you have flowered
And now I know I'll never be the same


Long golden moon light, makes me feel like I belong
Lost in the evening, in this feeling nothing is wrong

But I feel so unsure all the way
You and me at the end of the day

And my love, it feels like you have flowered
And now I know I'll never be the same
And now I know I'll never be the same

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Quando me perdi
Você apareceu
Me fazendo rir
Do que aconteceu
E de medo olhei
Vi tudo ao meu redor
Só assim enxerguei
Que agora eu estou melhor..."

Lembrei aleatóriamente dessa música hj... Me fez pensar nos últimos 2 meses e meio...
Não só ela como o resto tbm... mas acho q vc já conhece!
=P
Saudades...